The TruSight Oncology 500 High-Throughput assay is built on the foundation of the TruSight Oncology 500 assay, with flexibility for higher sample throughput and batching options.
Consolidate Multiple Biomarker Assays into One
- Pan-cancer biomarker content aligned with key guidelines and clinical trials
- DNA + RNA assay targeting 523 genes for assessment of all DNA and RNA variant types, plus MSI and TMB
- Increase chances of finding a positive biomarker by moving from individual biomarker assays to a single comprehensive NGS assay
Streamlined Sample-to-Results Workflow
- Go from initial sample to results in 4-5 days
- Rapid variant calling algorithm powered by DRAGEN Bio-IT Platform, available locally on DRAGEN server
- Secure, scalable, cloud-based variant analysis is available with DRAGEN pipelines on Illumina Connected Analytics (ICA)
High Sample Throughput
- Flexible sample batching allows you to run anywhere from 16 to 192 samples per sequencing flow cell on the NovaSeq 6000 System.
- Automation kits and methods available for reduced hands-on time and scalability*
- Easily translate TruSight Oncology 500 raw data into a final interpretation report, powered by Pierian Clinical Genomics Workspace (CGW) software
Achieve Highly Confident Results
- Hybrid-capture chemistry combined with sophisticated bioinformatics, leading to high analytical specificity and sensitivity
- Inclusive of unique molecular indexes (UMIs) for high sensitivity in variant detection
- Based on proven Illumina SBS sequencing technology
Enable In-House Comprehensive Genomic Profiling
Learn more about the TruSight Oncology Product Family
- Keep samples and data in house, for more control and ability to build a database
- A future-proof assay with emerging biomarkers already included
*Automation available on the Beckman Coulter i-Series or the Hamilton Microlab STAR. Contact Illumina Sales for more information.